IDP w/BEE WEEK 6 – WAIVER PICK-UPS AND BYE WEEK FILLERS
- QUINTIN MIKELL, PHI (S) – week 5: 8tackles 2fum rec 1td 1pass def (time to pick this guy up if he’s available, he was all over the field against the 49ers and with the defense battling injuries, Mikell is a solid pick up for your DB spots)
- CODY GRIMM, TBB (S) – week 5: 11 total tackles 1int 1td 1pass def (with Tanard and Jones out, Grimm has taken advantage of his playing time and will continue to put up numbers like this, not only a bye week filler, possibly an every week starter, get em!)
- DESMOND BISHOP, GBP (LB) – week 5: 13 total tackles 1sack 1pass def (starting in place of Barnett; he’s clearly going to take advantage. Consider him a bye week spot start but with Matthews also battling injuries, Bishop will be relied on heavily in the LB corps in GBP, keep an eye out)
- KEVIN BURNETT, SDC (LB) – week 5: 5tackles 2sacks (as long as Burnett continues to get playing time, he’ll provide you some decent numbers, consider him a spot start in week 6 against the Rams)
- ALPHONSO SMITH, DET (DB) – week 5: 5tackles 1int 1fum rec 1td 1pass def (kept my eye on this guy past couple weeks, DET got Smith from DEN in a trade and clearly DET is benefiting from it, he’ll be more than a bye-week filler and I advise to go get this guy)
- ISRAEL IDONIJE, CHI (DE) – week 5: 7 total tackles 3 sacks 1 forced fumble (Mark Anderson doesn’t stand in his way anymore, playing opposite Peppers helps his cause too and clearly took advantage of it, with that stellar defense in CHI he’s going to be a nice spot start and possibly an every week starter for you)
NOTES – Its already week 6 and if you’re household names that you drafted, for example Jared Allen and he hasn’t done much yet, it is ok to drop him for a player whose actually producing and can help you win week in week out. Depending on how much IDP starters your leagues has, depends on which players you can pick up; of course if it’s a 6-9 IDP start spots then hang onto Jared Allen, but again I’m just saying. With Carolina, Cincy, Arizona and Buffalo all on bye weeks this week, fellow James Anderson, Paris Lenon, Greg Toler, Paul Pos, and Kerry Rhodes owners have some bye week fillers I just named above.